Thursday, November 10, 2011

Living the dance, dancing the life!! :D


I am just another person who is......living the dance, dancing the life!!

I have the freedom to follow my own ideals, to make my own choices, to express my own morals, and to determine how I want to pursue my happiness. The kind of life I want depends on the kind of person I am – on my character and culture. I ask myself time and again, “What is Happiness for me?” This question can be answered differently every day, depending on the events and actions. But one thing that has always given me peace, happiness, tranquillity, serenity and self realisation is “Dance”. It has been an Instrument for me to worship God and thank him for bestowing this rhythmic gift upon me.
For the past twelve years of my life I have been a dancer. Though I never had any professional training, but never felt that I am less than anyone else as ..."Great Dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion”.

It was in 2005 when I joined my graduate school, and decided to form a group which was named as  
“D Beats” with few members in it. This group lasts till today (though I am no more with them) and has always been the best dancing group ever. We performed in various colleges including the IIT’s which are very well known for their cultural fest’s. I miss those days when I was in India, I miss every bit of my college life, I miss my group members who had just one thing in common and that was the passion for dance. Dance has given me some of the best friends I have today.
Well, since it’s been 2 years I am residing in Melbourne, and the only thing I missed to the core was the Dance. There was time when I just kept thinking when will I get to dance again and express myself? Will I be able to feel that beat again ?Ohh I missed D Beats so much.......But as its said:
“Patience is sugar”, so I got the sugar though late but worth it .Now that I have the chance to relive those moments am gonna make the most of it ....
It’s time to “Dance like no one’s watching “....!!!

So Cheers’...and Keep Dancing coz the day u’ll stop, you’ll start growing older ;) !!


                                                                                                                       Lots of Luv n wishes
                                                                                                                      Prakhar aka Prince !!

2 comments:

  1. This article tells a lot about you. Things I never knew. Really nice reading it Prince. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowowowow.... man...
    ur stolen my heartbeats for the dance ...
    thanx its very good...
    just we will be great and put this in our dancing energy with these blogs.. keep moving guyss... we gona make it very big..

    ReplyDelete